fb.com/SarahsKittenCuddleRoom Instagram & Twitter: @KittenCuddleRm
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL SO YOU WON’T MISS ANY NEW VIDEOS
These five adorable orphaned kittens, that we think are littermates, were rescued from the Los Angeles city shelter on August 27, 2017. We’re guessing that they are about 3.5 weeks old. We do not know what happened to their mom.
The gray and white kitten is female; all of the others are male.
The theme is ‘Under the Sea’
Ginger Male – Koi
Gray/White Female – Coral
Gray #1 Male – Neptune
Gray #2 Male – Flipper
Siamese Male – Moby
Once the kittens are at least 8 weeks old & 2lbs, they will be spayed/neutered and available for adoption.
We do not adopt outside of the United States. Adoptions outside of Los Angeles will have to cover the cost to
have Sarah travel with the kittens. A home visit is required.
*Kittens are adopted in Pairs, unless there is already a super friendly cat already in the home. But applications for pairs will be given priority.
*HOW YOU CAN HELP!!!!
AMAZON WISHLIST http://a.co/avSNfp5
PAYPAL : SarahsKittenCuddleRoom@gmail.com
1. DON’T be mean. We joke & can be a bit sarcastic at times, but no bullying.
2. NO Spamming or asking for subscribers
3. NO overuse of emojis. Stick to 4 or less especially during a live birth.
4. NO CAPITALS OR SPECIAL FONTS, except for our chatters who are CCing for our hearing impaired members.
**** Especially during a live birth. If chat is going too fast, it makes it impossible for anyone who needs CCing to read it.
5.We like to be as inclusive as possible, so please avoid conversations about religion & politics.
6. BEFORE asking a question, please scroll back in chat a bit & check if it’s already been asked & answered. It helps to keep Sarah from having to repeat herself every five minutes.
7. This is REAL LIFE FOSTERING. Uncensored. Along with all the cuteness & cuddles, there is poop, sometimes worms, throw up, illness & sadly kittens can pass away. If that is too much for you, we understand. Instead of upsetting the other viewers, please just excuse yourself. That doesn’t mean you can’t share concern or ask questions, but Sarah is an experienced foster, has lots of experienced support watching & helping her behind the scenes & unless you are a local licensed vet in Los Angeles who wants to offer your services for free, it doesn’t help to make judgments without all the information.
8. PLEASE don’t suggest to Sarah that she should keep her fosters. It is hard enough for her to let them go. She already has 4 of her own cats & caring for cats is not only about cuddling. She has no more space in her small home & regular vet care can be expensive, especially dental! (darn it Rob!!!!)
The goal is to help support Sarah, not only with kitty supplies:
but ALSO emotionally. That means not making adopting out these kitties she loves any harder than it already is. ❤